Bodyshop Recommendations - NW

Swervin_Mervin

Hi guys - long time no post and sadly not posting for good reasons!  Unfortunately our Superb was recently bumped in a car park with no cctv and the perp obviosuly did one.  They've nudged the rear door panel in and, whilst it's popped back out, it's clearly got a few low and high spots now.  Worst though is they've dented the rear arch - this shows some of it but there's also a dent lower down nearer the sill:

I was hoping this would PDR out, but having spoken to my trusty detailer he reckons that whilst he could get the scuffs out he's confident that his PDR guy won't be albe to get the dents out to a good standard as the access is going to be too difficult.  Hence I'm looking for a decent bodyshop in the NW that can sort this.

It's <3yo on a PCP so would we need to go somewhere Skoda approved in order to ensure the paint/corrosion warranty isn't affected?  I'm rarely impressed by the work of any bodyshop - last time wasn't so bad but we actually went to BMW's own (we had a 1 series at the time) to make sure the manufacturer bodywork warranty wasn't affected and the guys there actually did a fantastic job.

20211021_124846(1).jpg

Edited by Swervin_Mervin