Carista for the Yeti - pre-facelift only?

ejstubbs

I just had a nosey at the under-used (mostly due to cost) Carista app on my mobile and I noticed that the list of supported vehicles only seems to cover the 1st generation Yeti.  Does this mean that facelift models - especially the diesels with AdBlue - aren't covered?  Or does the developer simply regard all Yetis as "1st generation", with the facelift models not counting as "Mk IIs"?

The last time I used the app in anger was on my Elegance 140 4x4, so I'm quite keen to know whether it will actually work properly on my SE 150 4x4 DSG before I bite the bullet and cough up a month's sub!

EDIT: Assuming that it does work for my Yeti, I'd also be interested to know what customisations are available for my car.  It seems a bit poor to have to shell out £9.99 just to find that out.  I don't suppose anyone has a list handy?

Edited by ejstubbs

7 hours ago, ejstubbs said:

Or does the developer simply regard all Yetis as "1st generation", with the facelift models not counting as "Mk IIs"

Yes
Works well on my Facelift.