Superb 2021 Bolero Radio

Hi

I'm hoping someone can help. I have a brand new Skoda Superb SE L estate and it comes with the Bolero Radio. I always listen to BBC Radio 5 LIVE and this is the first time I've been unable to find it on a car! Do I have to resort to my phone connected to get this station to work? Web radio just won't find it. My 2018 equivalent car found it no problem and lots of DAB stations. This car seems to have a very limited DAB selection.

Am I missing something here? I can get all other BBC Radio stations listed, just not Radio 5 through the search options.

Help!

Thanks

Mark

I can see your location is Leeds, but are you anywhere near the area in blue?

http://tx.mb21.co.uk/mapsys/map.php?mapid=84 

Because of the mast issue apprantly DAB has been affected by the fire so there’s temporary masts.

I don’t do the north, so I’m not sure if Leeds is high up or not but have you driven somewhere else to see if you can then find radio5? Could be the signal is weaker than the other bbc radio stations

Yes, I'm quite close to the blue area West Leeds. DAB was fine on previous superb car with Radio 5 n same area  so you could be right, it's a mast issue. I've only had the car for a few days so only done a small journey and that would have been into the blue lol. I'll make sure I try again when I go to a different area.

On 24/11/2021 at 20:19, Hughesy said:

Hi

I'm hoping someone can help. I have a brand new Skoda Superb SE L estate and it comes with the Bolero Radio. I always listen to BBC Radio 5 LIVE and this is the first time I've been unable to find it on a car! Do I have to resort to my phone connected to get this station to work? Web radio just won't find it. My 2018 equivalent car found it no problem and lots of DAB stations. This car seems to have a very limited DAB selection.

Am I missing something here? I can get all other BBC Radio stations listed, just not Radio 5 through the search options.

Help!

Thanks

Mark

Are you searching for it on DAB or via web radio?

10 hours ago, Hughesy said:

I've tried both DAB and web radio, I signed upto the cubic e-SIM data plan too.

I went out for a spin last night (almost literally, given the snow) and checked my own and I have 5 Live on DAB. This is in the north east, so presumably delivered via the mast at Pontop Pike.

But I have it, so sounds like an issue in your region.

• Like 1