Worthwhile tweaks with caristaapp?

I have a month of the caristaapp fully unlocked after just swapping out and re-coding my new battery.

There are lots of tweaks available in app, just wondering if anyone has played around with these and which ones are worth considering?

I have 2016 Octavia Estate 1.4 TSI SE 150 without many options, just passenger assist (and white paint haha).

Word of warning to the wise - be careful.  These one click 'app' type options don't work for every car and I've seen/heard info that Carista can screw things up.  ODBEleven can also do the same, you just have to be careful. 

It is still worth making a backup of all your car settings before you change ANYTHING - and then you can reset things if it all goes wrong.  I still maintain that manual coding is best - sorry.

• Like 3

I did a few things with the Carista device before getting the OBDEleven, I did the high beam assist, fan speed indication in auto, eyelashes on with DRL's and a couple of others, with no problems at all. All were reversable and can see the changes made by Carista in OBDEleven. By contrast my OBDEleven frequently crashes and the tech support given by them has been poor no solution found. Probably the most reliable for this type of thing, is genuine VCDS.