Accessories and modifications

chopper85

Has anyone bought any accessories or made any modifications to their Enyaq?

The sportline I have ordered comes with black lettering on the back but the badge on the front is silver, I have been looking to either get it wrapped or change it out.

Car-logo-Emblem-Sticker-for-Skoda-Octavia-RAPID-Superb-kodiaq-Kamiq-Karoq-Steering-Wheel-Front-Rear.jpg_220x220xz.jpg_.webp.jpeg90mm-Black-Car-Hood-Sticker-S-Logo-Front-Grille-Sticker-For-SKODA-ENYAQ-KODIAQ-KAMIQ-RAPID.jpg_220x220xz.jpg_.webp.jpeg

I have also ordered the rubber car mats, boot liner and a bumper protector.

5LA061500A.jpg5LG061163.jpg5LG061195.jpg

Also looking to swap out the horn to one that doesn't sound like its from a clown car, but I will wait to see how hard it is to access it when I finally receive the car! 🤞

Edited by chopper85
  • Like 2

On 08/12/2021 at 16:26, chopper85 said:

The sportline I have ordered comes with black lettering on the back but the badge on the front is silver, I have been looking to either get it wrapped or change it out.

Car-logo-Emblem-Sticker-for-Skoda-Octavia-RAPID-Superb-kodiaq-Kamiq-Karoq-Steering-Wheel-Front-Rear.jpg_220x220xz.jpg_.webp.jpeg90mm-Black-Car-Hood-Sticker-S-Logo-Front-Grille-Sticker-For-SKODA-ENYAQ-KODIAQ-KAMIQ-RAPID.jpg_220x220xz.jpg_.webp.jpeg

Also looking to swap out the horn to one that doesn't sound like its from a clown car, but I will wait to see how hard it is to access it when I finally receive the car! 🤞

if you find out how to swap the horn, let me know

On 08/12/2021 at 16:26, chopper85 said:

Please do share details of a horn which does not sound like a toy. My last Audi A6 had a real beauty of a two tone horn.

4 hours ago, Cotswold said:

Please do share details of a horn which does not sound like a toy. My last Audi A6 had a real beauty of a two tone horn.

As soon as I have the car I’ll be swapping it out, spoke to someone about it and apparently I can swap it out for one of another VW group, the horn on my Tiguan in quite good, so I’ll probably get one of them. I’ll keep you posted. 

Just ordered the following from Skoda-Part.com was much cheaper than the dealership and is all genuine Skoda parts/accessories. Not everything was cheaper and some where not much cheaper but by the time I had saved on the boot liner and floor mats I thought I may as well get the other bits.

• Škoda Boot Liner (5LG 061 160) €41/Approx £35 (£65 from dealer)
  • Škoda All weather foot mats grey inscription RHD (5LA 061 500A) €35/Approx £30 (£65 from dealer)
  • Škoda Protective strip for the loading edge – black gloss (5LG 061 195) €60/Approx £50 (£90 from dealer)
  • Škoda 2-in-1 Display cleaner (000 096 311T) €11//Approx £9 (£10 from dealer)
  • Škoda Cleaner for charging cable (000 096 150F) €7/Approx £6 (£13 from dealer)

• Škoda Bin for door panel – black (5JA 061 107 9B9) €13/Approx £11 (£15 from dealer) 

Total from dealer - £258 

Total from Skoda-Parts - Approx £141 (£117 Saving give or take a couple of quid, I also had to pay shipping which was approx £28)

All in all a good site, I will let you know how I get on with the parts when they arrive.

• Like 1

On 21/12/2021 at 22:14, chopper85 said:

Just ordered the following from Skoda-Part.com was much cheaper than the dealership and is all genuine Skoda parts/accessories. Not everything was cheaper and some where not much cheaper but by the time I had saved on the boot liner and floor mats I thought I may as well get the other bits.

• Škoda Boot Liner (5LG 061 160) €41/Approx £35 (£65 from dealer)
  • Škoda All weather foot mats grey inscription RHD (5LA 061 500A) €35/Approx £30 (£65 from dealer)
  • Škoda Protective strip for the loading edge – black gloss (5LG 061 195) €60/Approx £50 (£90 from dealer)
  • Škoda 2-in-1 Display cleaner (000 096 311T) €11//Approx £9 (£10 from dealer)
  • Škoda Cleaner for charging cable (000 096 150F) €7/Approx £6 (£13 from dealer)

• Škoda Bin for door panel – black (5JA 061 107 9B9) €13/Approx £11 (£15 from dealer) 

Total from dealer - £258 

Total from Skoda-Parts - Approx £141 (£117 Saving give or take a couple of quid, I also had to pay shipping which was approx £28)

All in all a good site, I will let you know how I get on with the parts when they arrive.

Looks interesting. Is that boot liner for the standard boot floor (which I have) or the optional boot floor (variable height)?

On 08/12/2021 at 17:26, chopper85 said:

Pls. let me know if any one finds a good solution to change the from badge in silver to a black one, would like to see my sportsline with that instead 🙂 Skoda_enyaq(2).png

12 hours ago, Gna9s said:

Pls. let me know if any one finds a good solution to change the from badge in silver to a black one, would like to see my sportsline with that instead 🙂 Skoda_enyaq(2).png

I ordered a badge cover and replacement badge, the cover come today, I ordered both from AliExpress. Once I have tried them I’ll post some pictures. 

72CBF1C9-F8E6-4E9E-8A7C-331DFB1C820A.jpeg

9C0DEB4E-AF82-4536-A63A-B4993D6C6501.jpeg

15 hours ago, Cotswold said:

Looks interesting. Is that boot liner for the standard boot floor (which I have) or the optional boot floor (variable height)?

its just the standard boot liner, I was going to order the double sided one, but I probably would only use the rubber/plastic side anyway. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Cotswold said:

That's about the same price I paid for my OEM skoda one.