Boot release from inside car - how?

Hi

The build sheet for my 2021 Superb Combi shows an item 4E2 - Tailgate/trunk release from inside (electrically).  I can't find anything inside the car that allows me to open the boot, apart from the button on the key.  The boot lid is operated manually - its not the electrically operated version.  Is there something that I'm missing?

1 hour ago, IJWS15 said:

There should be a button near the gear lever but you might be a victim of the global component shortages.

Hello, `IJWS15`

Now, if you're suggesting that cars are being delivered with missing features due to `chip` shortages and the customer is not being pre-warned then that makes me kinda worried as I have a new car on order.

Here's hoping that that isn't the case.

Its been a while now but I think that my series 2 Superb had a manual boot with interior release with the button where @IJWS15 suggests.  My last series 3 had an electric boot so that wasn't quite the same.  At least I'm not missing something obvious :)