electric window switches.

citigogo008

• 2 weeks later...

There's no bulbs in the switches for the window switches. Earlier Citigo models don't even have a light in the boot. 

Also a possible quirk of mine - the dashboard/cluster only lights up on dipped headlight setting. The sidelight setting doesn't light up the dashboard at all (since new, 2016 model)

I never use sidelights anyway, always opt for dipped so doesn't bother me at all. My previous Citigo (2014) they did work on sidelights, so probably something faulty in mine. 

On 12/01/2022 at 09:38, spectrumz80 said:

The sidelight setting doesn't light up the dashboard at all

True for both Skoda's I have.

To encourage you to use dipped beam when driving ( at dusk ) I think is the reason.

Thanks. AG Falco

Maybe models vary with regard to "sidelights".

Mine has no sidelights, per se. It has LED DRLs which are always on when the ignition is on, and if you turn the rotary switch to the "sidelight" position, all that happens is that the tail lights come on as well.