Retro fit heated windscreen

littleredcar

Hi all,

So I have just parted with a 2015 L&K that had a heated windscreen. It was brilliant. The screen, not the car! the car had issues! many of them 😞 Anyway,  I have gone back to my trusty  2011 Elegance, and am thinking that it would be great to fit a heated windscreen to this car. Or rather get someone else to do it for me. So I am wondering if anyone has actually managed this yet? I've seen many posts about the topic, but can't see if anyone has actually done it. I do know that it was not an option as an additional extra, so that may be a sticking point. But I am sure that any auto electrical engineer worth their salt could be persuaded to do it, if all the info was passed their way.

Thanks in anticipation.

Jo

I should think that will be quite a big job, with all the wiring and relays and much of the fitting behind the dash. And you will obviously need to buy a heated screen £££

I know what you mean about missing it as I have one with and another without.

Shame you had trouble with your L&K  I Wanted one to get the 1.4 petrol engine. but the sunroof Issues put me off. I ended up with the 170 elegance so I now just have to worry about the DPF and EGR!

Good luck if you go ahead with it.