VRS Estate - 2019 - TDI, DSG, 4x4 - massive spec

stevenbess

Make & Model: 2019 VRS estate - TDI, DSG, 4x4

Colour: Metalic Red

Mileage:32000

Price: £22.5k

Description: 2019 - VRS estate - TDi, DSG, 4x4 - massive spec

Condition: Immacuaklte

Service History/Receipts/Recent Service work: Full Skoda service history - 3 services and last one in Dec 2021 @ 30,500

Extras:  Pano sunroof - Columbus sat/nav - Canton speaker upgrade, Virtual cockpit, Heated rear seats, Rear USB's, Adjustable damper upgrade factory fitted, Spare wheel, towbar factory fitted, heated steering wheel. Included 2 year/100k extended warranty that I bought when new, need to check this is transferable. plus all usual Vrs kit.

Shipping: Collection, Bristol

Pictures: I will upload photo if required. 

Car is immaculate and no bumps or scratches. has many layers of polish. Never been through a car wash and hand washed only. New Goodyeasr Eagle F1's all round at around 24k. Selling due to ordering a 300d touring. Have been offered £21.5k from servicing dealer and guess this would go up for £25 to £26k with this amount of extras. Car is finance free and owned by me since first registered - 1 owner.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Hi, 

Due to delay on my new car, yes it is still up for sale although I currently don't have a build date on new one !

thanks

Steve

• 1 month later...
On 04/06/2022 at 16:17, stevenbess said:

Hi, 

Due to delay on my new car, yes it is still up for sale although I currently don't have a build date on new one !

thanks

Steve

Hi, did you sell or trade this car in the end? Just curious as I’ve just bought a Velvet Red VRS with pretty much exact same spec so thinking it might be this car?? 

Just curious if it is the same car really! 

11 minutes ago, stevenbess said:

I sold the car to a Skoda dealer in Warrington.

Happy to give you more details if you PM me

Steve

Cheers Steve, yes I collected it from them yesterday, love it! I’ll PM you later as I’m at work at the minute. Thanks 

Edited by james_19742000

It was really well specced. 

Only problem was the towbar electric connector was stuck down so hopefully they fixed that and was going to be done at next service under warranty. 

I had zero faults on the car since new. 

I have a DTUK tuning box for it at home if you are interested and also the remap module for the gearbox that is specific to that car and could be used again( it's a one car use only upgrade module that plugs into OBD port and reprograms the box). can talk through that if you are interested.  I'm guessing Skoda have completely reset the car. 

I have a DTUK box on the other Vrs we have and it's been on there from 600 miles and its now on 95k with no issues. It was a great upgrade.

I had also done a couple of VCDS mods and again, I have the cable ( cant sell it as we have a manual MY15 vrs in the house) but one of the 3 uses was on that car. 

I will be in Plymouth area for the last 3 weeks of August.

Steve

19 hours ago, stevenbess said:

It was really well specced. 

Only problem was the towbar electric connector was stuck down so hopefully they fixed that and was going to be done at next service under warranty. 

I had zero faults on the car since new. 

I have a DTUK tuning box for it at home if you are interested and also the remap module for the gearbox that is specific to that car and could be used again( it's a one car use only upgrade module that plugs into OBD port and reprograms the box). can talk through that if you are interested.  I'm guessing Skoda have completely reset the car. 

I have a DTUK box on the other Vrs we have and it's been on there from 600 miles and its now on 95k with no issues. It was a great upgrade.

I had also done a couple of VCDS mods and again, I have the cable ( cant sell it as we have a manual MY15 vrs in the house) but one of the 3 uses was on that car. 

I will be in Plymouth area for the last 3 weeks of August.

Steve

wow, definitely interested in those upgrades! Sounds like you done some nice things with the car, must admit only a couple of days into my ownership and I love it!!

What VCDS upgrades did you do?

no idea on the tow hitch fault as I don’t do towing, 

but overall a really great car! 

Hi James, 

Feel free to Txt me (removed)

VCDS - can't remember all of them to be honest but dipping passenger mirror when selecting reverse. a slight change to the virtual cockpit. the one i wanted to do like the other car was high beam assist but the modules were different and i couldnt do it as the MY20 cars changed a lot from my other MY15.

I will be near Yelverton from 6th August for 3 weeks

Edited by john999boy
Privacy