Help me identify Columbus version, to help me update the maps

Hello everyone,

Yesterday I've bough my first Škoda. A 2013 Superb 2.0 DSG L&K.

As I have imported it from Germany, the maps in Columbus system do not cover my country (Slovenia).

I would want to update the maps via SD slot, but don't know which files are the right ones.
I have accessed the "secret" menu as seen on this forum, and I have attached the photos of said menu.

Would anyone be so kind to point me to the right map file-set?

1644070496405.jpg

1644070496264.jpg

1 hour ago, Rustynuts said:

You need a dvd with East Europe maps 8555, or V17 as they're more usually called. Make sure you buy East Europe maps (8555) and not West Europe (8557).

You can update via sd card, but I wouldn't.

That's a pickle. Do I see it right, East Europe maps exclude Italy? As I will be driving the car 99% of the time in Italy and Slovenia (living on the border), that would be a problem.

Would you be so kind to point me to the right maps file here on forum? I see the packages contain both Italy and Slovenia.

Thank you!

1 hour ago, Rustynuts said:

V17 Eastern Europe maps do include Italy. There's no maps file here on this forum. Google what I told you, East Europe 8555

I undestand, thank you.

I have googled, but am finding only resellers. Is there an official Škoda website where DVD can be bought?