Wipers for Fabia 2016 Estate

Boki02

Hi,
What wipers, front and back, should I buy for the Škoda Fabia 2016? The Bosch wiper app says that Bosch AeroTwin A138S for the front ones, and A403H or A383H for the rear, but when I measured my current wipers, they are longer than the ones Bosch recommends, so I don't know if they are suitable or not.
Thanks!

1 hour ago, Boki02 said:

Hi,
What wipers, front and back, should I buy for the Škoda Fabia 2016? The Bosch wiper app says that Bosch AeroTwin A138S for the front ones, and A403H or A383H for the rear, but when I measured my current wipers, they are longer than the ones Bosch recommends, so I don't know if they are suitable or not.
Thanks!

Front Bosch Wiper Blades

Driver's side AP24U 24"

Passenger side   AP16U 16"

Twin Pack A556S

Rear Bosch Wiper Blade

A403H 16" or A383H 15"

I would go for 16" rears.

• Love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...

I don't buy Bosch, too dam dear for a bit of plastic and rubber and you are just paying double for the name. Got my last pair a few weeks ago for £8 on ebay.

My car came with Bosch Aérotwins and the arms are very good but the rubber wears and deteriorates like any other, my solution was an Ebay vendor who sells the specific rubber profile dirt cheap by the metre.

The arms and blade carriers will probably outlast the car.

Beware that a lot of people are selling overriced standard Bosch wipers or even counterfeits. I reckon Bosch dont even have any input into the manufacturing of the so called "Standard" wiper blades they sell, I think they just have Chinese ones branded, their logic being that they ight as well beat the counterfeiters at their own game, the person will not be buying Aérotwins anyway but will be swayed by the Bosch branding.

Many big name brands especially luxury goods do the above, they created massive sub markets which keep the tiny by comparison luxury end afloat.

• Like 1