National chains offering Tyre Geo checks/adjustments

Stoofa

Hi All,

Two of the P Zero's are now quite low at 35k miles - really should have done them before Christmas. I also have one on the rear wearing faster than the other, so am currently tempted to just pay £408 and have 4 brand new AS5's fitted all around.

Costco however do not offer any kind of Geo checks, they don't even offer any basic alignment.

In an ideal world I drive out of Costco and straight to a location where the car can be put on some Hunter equipment, properly checked and required adjustments made.

Anybody had experience using any of the national chains for this work to be completed? What was it like? All OK?

I've just not had the need for new tyres and/or geo checks for so long now.

Cheers.

Edited by Stoofa
Spelling

If you are getting work done in your local area then it is a case of getting to know who does good work.

Ask a local Taxi Driver maybe if you do not know your own locality. 

No point generalising about National Chains, ATS Euromaster, Halfords Service Centres, Kwik Fit/ Tyre City, National tyres etc etc  as they can have all the gear and trained and qualified staff members and you might go on a day when they are off and some muppet is in that day.

From one town to another there can be a difference on the staffs ability to do anything more than tyre and exhaust fit. 

Checks can be easy, adjusting not so for many.  

The last time I had 4 wheel alignment, I used Kwik-fits 2 year 4 wheel alignment which cost £99 and allowed up to 8 checks and adjustments during that period. I was recommended the particular branch and had been happy with their previous work. 
Mark