Octavia Estate vRS 2.0 TSI 230 PS DSG

Hi all,  I'm possibly going to be looking at this Car.  Its a 2015 with just over 64,000 miles.  Its at a Main dealer and they have carried out

Brake fluid service

DSG oil change service

Front discs and pads

The history information I've been sent is as below

18/03/2022 Used Car MPC 64,274
13/11/2020 MOT (passed) 56,015
13/11/2020 Oil Change Service 56,015
13/11/2020 Interval Inspection 56,015
21/11/2018 Major/Full Service 36,261
21/11/2018 MOT (passed) 36,261

Should I worry as this may be first time the dsg has been serviced and any other questions I should ask before going to see the car that could be a big no?

Cheers for any help 

Dale

1 minute ago, roottoot said:

What warranty are you getting. 

If it is the 1st DSG oil change and 26,000 mile late you need one. 

It comes with 12 Month main dealer warranty.  They have carried out a dsg oil change now.  Didn't know if this is the first oil change should I stay clear?  

• Like 1

Good.   

They have put on a Warranty and if not serviced to manufacturers recommendations then they know that or as it might be do not know.

(if we bought an extended warranty and the DSG oil change was 26,000 miles overdue that would probably void it.)

Hopefully a record of the spark plugs changed and Air & Pollen filter changed if not before now.

Look in the Air Box and see if a new or fresh air filter. 

Edited by roottoot

Cheers.  Cars not Local or I would be going to get looked around.  Its about 8 hours so just thought I would see what I should be checking/asking before taking the trip.  thanks for the replies 

• Like 1

Best get the gen from someone here if it has a VAQ or not, and if they are not even sure and they have done the DSG and not the VAQ then maybe really think on.

Is the deal that good and there is nothing up here to suit, maybe in the for sales on Briskoda. 

Or post a Wanted ad. 

• Like 1