Fitting Monte Carlo side skirts to a basic car?

Wiegott

Hello,  I would like to buy a original Monte Carlo front and side skirts to fit them to my car. 

I am curious if there is a some kind of clips that are glued or weldet to the side of the car from the factory or they are just screwed to the bottom of the car. I looking to buy a second hand skirts from some scrap yard but I am not sure if is possible to be mounted to the car without drilling or welding something to the body of the car. My hopes are that there is a glued plastic clips on the car body that I can glue by myself but who knows...

I uploaded a image of the kamiq side skirts and you can see there is some hole that have to go in some kind of clips on the car. I guess it is same with the Scala but I can not find photos if Scala¨s ones.

Does some one know whats the case with fitting those skirts? 

kam-ss-mc4.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Hello, I mounted the front and the sides, the sides have 10 screws that are threaded to the WHT006944 sheet, it also has a staple in the center 658853493.
the reference of the moldings 657 853 856 F9R right, 657 853 855 F9R left

6 minutes ago, Panky1978 said:

Hello, I mounted the front and the sides, the sides have 10 screws that are threaded to the WHT006944 sheet, it also has a staple in the center 658853493.
the reference of the moldings 657 853 856 F9R right, 657 853 855 F9R left

IMG_1536.jpeg