Personalisation/customisation/tweaks

First of all I sincerely apologise for the way I worded the title to/of this post. Really really wracking my brain, that is the best I could think of unfortunately.

Using VCDS how do/can I?

1.  Enable the left rear fog light so that I then/now have both fog lights showing at the rear.
  2.  How do I change the seatbelt warning chime type? [I could do this quite easily and simply in my MK2 Fabia]
  3.  How do I lessen the brightness of the sidelights [specifically I don't mean, and nor am I referring to DRLs here!]
  4.  How do I achieve complete dashboard illumination at light switch position 0?

I think I [already previously] have, but I will revisit it, in case I might have missed anything/something.

[From memory I didn't/couldn't find anything related to my points 1, 3, and 4...]

13 hours ago, VolvoSaab said:

I think I [already previously] have, but I will revisit it, in case I might have missed anything/something.

[From memory I didn't/couldn't find anything related to my points 1, 3, and 4...]

I can try add those options to the coding if I find out how to do them. The second fog light is a wiring issue and not wired in from what I can tell. tried coding it but not really gone too in-depth into it. I tried coding options found on the octavia but not translating to fabia. 

I will have a look this eve for you :) 

JGrindel

Many many maaaaaaaaaaaaaany thanks indeed.

[I am sure I read either on these forums or elsewhere on the 'net that the rear foglight could be enabled via software; I am almost 99% sure of this... ditto adjustment of brightness of sidelights...]

Oh yes [and another thing :blush] the audio system in my car, can/will play [obviously read as well :)] the audio from a video MP4 file but won't display/decode/show the video; this is even when car switched off and key not present in vehicle. I was wondering and I am pretty sure that if its thaaaaaaaaaaaat close; i.e. will decode and play the audio from an MP4 file, that it can't be impossible for it to decode and play/show/display the video portion of the MP4 file and that to do this is just a matter of "reprogramming" it via VCDS.

In VCDS if I "enabled" every option that has "Menuesteuerung" next to it, would that enable that option to be [more] easily accessed via the radio unit?