Going but will pop in now and again.

Sold my  car over a year last October due to a motor bike accident nearly three years ago that prevents me driving a manual. Started driving a year ago, the wife's Mokka X 1.4 turbo.

Anyway  have now ordered a new Volvo XC90 Ultimate plug in hybrid in Crystal White with charcoal interior, which can take my disabled kit. I would have gone for the hybrid Kodiaq that was coming at one point and then wasn't, was very disappointed with  Skoda on that one but the bean counters got their way. So I ordered an XC60 and promptly changed that to the XC90 because of the boot size when seats 6&7 were folded down

Will still pop in now and again if nothing else than to be amused by some of the posts and maybe add a comment or two.

Anyway best of luck everybody and stay safe.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/05/2022 at 17:24, a666andy said:

I don't know you but sorry to hear of your accident and wish you all the best ☺️

The xc90 seems a lovely big beast of a motor

Thank you.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...