Is my clutch/DMF about to fail???

2017, 2.0TDi, 150bhp, Estate, Manual - driving yesterday, clutch is now slipping when accelerating (normal driving, not racing!!!). As I accelerate, the engine revs rise and you can hear the slippage....happens in any gear! No rattling or other noises present.

Mileage is 67000 and daily use, mostly motorways and a-roads, driven sensibly for work.

Question is, is it just the clutch or impending failure of the DMF?

I have had a quote for £1100 - includes Clutch kit, DMF, Clutch Slave Cylinder and labour.

Is this reasonable?

Not wanting to steal this thread, have the same car (model, year, engine) and I'm often getting a lot of shuddering when starting from still. I complained to the dealer but 1) they could not find anything 2) said even if they did it would never be a warranty issue, it's a wear part (despite the low mileage, driving conditions, etc). Is this something I can just live with or will it cause other issues? I have an 20 yo Opel astra estate, 1.4 petrol, almost 400.00 km, original clutch, smooth as butter....