Yeti 5L 2016 wheel arch trim

kentaylor

Hi All,

I'm just wondering if anyone has fitted wheel arch trims to a FL Yeti?

I have a 2016 model and have fitted some spurious  trims to it but they're not perfect as they don't cover the bumper (see picture).

I can't find any original trims so maybe they weren't an option but just wondering if anyone has found a good spurious version that comes down over the bumper as well.

Would appreciate any feedback or help on this query.

Thanks in advance.

Ken.

.188829124_Yetiwheelarchtrims.thumb.jpg.522eb792d041e1738f4466ce5d7f791a.jpg

• 6 months later...

I know it's an old old thread but, peelable rubber paint would work for replicating the missing sections.

I've used this with excellent results: https://www.amazon.co.uk/Rust-Oleum-AE0476150UK-Spray-Paint-Black/dp/B01HQ12MG0/ref=asc_df_B01HQ12MG0/?tag=googshopuk-21&linkCode=df0&hvadid=309950300084&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=16953527329737814866&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=1007440&hvtargid=pla-784072974192&psc=1&th=1&psc=1 

Lasted seven years, on the lower front spoiler of a Mk4 Astra. (Actually, it outlasted the car 😐). Finish is matt black, with a rubberised feel.  

Why not try your nearest friendly Skoda dealer - I fitted the kit back in 2012 with no problems.

The rear piece does not cover the entire edge of the  plastic bumper - I've got a black plastic bumper and it fits in perfectly. The front bits only go down as far as the start of the lower front bumper section.

Part numbers are available for the bits, or as a kit.

• 5 months later...