Skoda octavia vrs iii

Hello there, new to the forum and skoda octavia 3, i previously had an octavia 2 vrs

I want to retrofit powerfolding mirrors, but i don't know what's needed for it, the car is an 2014 octavia vrs

Thank you

Screenshot_20220530-210331_Outlook.jpg

2x folding mirrors, some come with puddle lamps some don't. I think 9 wire is folding and puddle lamps 

2x new door controllers, same code as what you have but they end in 592/593 (from memory). They are the highline spec.

A scan of your car will tell you what controllers you have, 99% sure these will be 392/393.

Then code them to car for key fob folding on lock/unlock.

There is a guide by Sacha grace on here from her Ovtavia build thread

5Q4959592E
5Q4959593E
One near side one offside door controller.

As for the actual mirrors, no idea.  Below is a monster thread but it does have details of the retro fit. From memory around page 30-40 I think for the mirrors. Could be completely wrong.

I, not any other Briskodian, accept any responsibility for lack of funds upon reading the below thread.

6 minutes ago, steved83 said:
5Q4959592E
5Q4959593E
One near side one offside door controller.

As for the actual mirrors, no idea.  Below is a monster thread but it does have details of the retro fit. From memory around page 30-40 I think for the mirrors. Could be completely wrong.

I, not any other Briskodian, accept any responsibility for lack of funds upon reading the below thread.

Thank you very much for the help, that'll do for me, i can start looking for parts, awesome.