radio changes station on its own??

Stubod

Hi all, a recent litte problem regarding the radio which has started to "move to the furthest left preset" on the screen. (apols if that does not make sense). ie there are normally 5 presets  showing on the screen, and if we set it on the middle one, every do often the "curser" (with much beeping), without any driver input moves itself to the far left of the screen?...

..any help appreciated...

ta

'unable hold a preset' was one of the first failures on my Amunsden2, shortly followed by insistence that my home location was a carpark in Dunkirk when I switched on the satnav.

Remedy - complete new system from Skoda UK under hard fought 5th year warranty claim.

Although not close to you, You might like to give Satnav Systems (UK) Ltd a ring,  0808 222 0000. They have received positives from YOC members with Amundsen2 problems.  

• Like 1

Looks like a similar issue to my thread. Looking through here there are other posts with reference to someone in the Midlands (with contact details) who can repair these units. Worth a quick search.

• Like 1