My mk3 project

Vwnut

• 3 weeks later...

Nice! Black always looks super smart when clean but gets so dirty so easily. I had a black Bora Sport years ago and after that vowed I wouldn't have another. Don't see many with those alloys either.

Is it manual or DSG? From research, these remap amazingly well and really, I would imagine its all that's needed for a fast family wagon.

• 3 weeks later...

Its a DSG and is a nightmare to keep clean. I think it maybe mapped already as it is surprisingly quick. I have changed the stereo to a later one so I now have Apple carplay, so the next step is to fit my Audison Bit dsp and amp and then change the front speaker and soundproof the front doors. The R600 intake has made a small difference as has a full service and new plugs. I was burning through oil fairly quickly so have now changed to 5w 40 oil which seems to have helped. 

• Like 1