Ace Cafe

Snoopie

Ace Cafe tomorrow night, i'll be there, just wondering if anybody else was going for the VAG night? First time i went was tonight, excellent..

Hope to see some people from here turn up.

Aaron

OK, so I had a moment of madnes and drove up to this. It's a bit 'ch4vvy' for my tastes but still it was nice to meet a new face and two familiar yet ugly ones ;) . Think I've convinced a MkV GTi Golf owner to part with some cash, if ya know what I mean ;) .

The chavviness isn't TOO bad there, although dozeyboy with his Dahaitsu van could've done with finding somewhere else.

Just popped over to say thanks to Makefish for the ride in his lovely VRS... Yes I am now looking, god help my bank account.

Good to meet you other three there, sorry I didn't catch names!!

Cheers guys

The chavviness isn't TOO bad there' date=' although dozeyboy with his Dahaitsu van could've done with finding somewhere else.

Just popped over to say thanks to Makefish for the ride in his lovely VRS... Yes I am now looking, god help my bank account.

Good to meet you other three there, sorry I didn't catch names!!

Cheers guys[/quote']

Just think of the benefits and increase in power of that fantastic PIKEY mod you told him about for his air filter.......................:P :P :P :rofl:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...