Replace stereo with infotainment system

Hey y'all.

I recently purchased a Skoda Octavia 5E 2014 and so far I'm very pleased with it. Sadly, it didn't come with an infotainment system, only a stereo and CD player. At first I didn't mind it but my car doesn't even have bluetooth or phone support and it's starting to annoy me. I've been googling like a madman trying to figure out if it's actually possible to retrofit my car with a proper infotainment system instead. I've only really come up with results on how to replace an existing one. It appears that having an Octavia 5E with just the stereo is quite uncommon.
Any help would be appreciated. Thank you.

Hi, welcome to the forum. It sounds like a good route for you to upgrade will probably be via an aftermarket Android-based double DIN unit. There’s a thread already somewhere around here detailing a suitable model, available in the UK. Have a look at the xtrons website.

1 hour ago, Pilotguy said:

Hi, welcome to the forum. It sounds like a good route for you to upgrade will probably be via an aftermarket Android-based double DIN unit. There’s a thread already somewhere around here detailing a suitable model, available in the UK. Have a look at the xtrons website.

Thanks for the reply. I'm currently looking into those but it's a jungle out there. Any particular brand you would recommend?