Exterior mirrors fail (2019 Karoq 2lt TDI Edition)

w11a

My external mirrors fail to dip when selecting reverse....Any thoughts on how to overcome this problem...The box has been ticked, and  "Simultaneous' has been ticked & un-ticked to no avail .

Regards,

W11A

Only the passenger mirror dips , presuming you have the option which normally comes with electric drivers seat, and the mirror switch on door has to be set to L

Edited by Kenny R

Mine did exactly the same thing a few months ago. The passenger side mirror sometimes did not move at all, other times it would dip down but then return to its original position. The drivers side mirror had no control at all for a while. tried everything you've done, but in the end I reset the whole seat memory position, then reset the dip on reverse passenger side mirror. 

So far so good, everything seems to  be working fine for well over a month.

Westie 38 & KennyR  thank you....

I can't understand how things can change......I've  owned a  top of the range Superb 4x4, two OCTAVIA TDI 4x4 Scouts and my wife has had a Fabia  vRS, a Monti Carlo and one other....

All purchased new or as a demonstrator,  and I'm  amazed just how simple operations change from series to series...

I guess this is progress  !

Once again - Thank you guys!

All I need to do now is locate someone who can switch my rear DRLs on, to match the front DRLs, and establish if I have twin rear fog lamps.....and, if yes, initiate the left lamp..

W11A

Salisbury Plain Recreational Area.