How to split 3 button remote fob

The main key on my 2012 Superb is playing up. Open and boot buttons work perfectly but the lock button is intermittent at best. I can remove the cover to get to the battery but cant work out how to split the case to check what’s happening with the lock button.

any help greatly appreciated. Pics of front and rear attached for reference. TIA

Cheers

Chris

image.jpg

image.jpg

To @Wizzzzz - Before few months I decide to change the plastic case of my key, because it was very bad looking (I bought the Car like this). I spend about an hour of trying to open the case with minimum damage and I do a lot of damage however. I believe - there is no way to open the case without damage it. The approach in the video shared by @DEL80Y looks good - may be a little damege only in one place and quick one. You need the new plastic case (I bought not "OEM" one from "Ali Express" for about $5 - it looks 100% as "OEM" but the plastic is a very little different and feels 98% as "OEM" but it is good absolutely enough) and may be a new button to change the faulty one. I think it is tricky to change the button. Or almost tricky for me :) Good Luck!