Columbus maps…..

9 hours ago, adambrownb said:

All! Is it me or have they removed a lot of the map features compared to my previous Columbus in my MKIII vrs facelift? Things such as 3D map options?

You mean the Street/Earth view? That was removed already on 2017 Golf's

Edited by timster

1 hour ago, adambrownb said:

I just mean having different map options.  My last VRs showed buildings in 3D etc

Ah, you mean that. Maybe you just need to zoom closer? Haven't gotten mine yet, so cant really tell :)

• 2 weeks later...

first time i have tried sat nav since i got the car 2 weeks ago,what a biggest load of rubbish it is.i done a 35 mile run with  it to a place i go to very often. it was trying to take me on a mystery tour of the country side.it wanted me to go anywhere apart what i put into sat nav.it is the worst sat nav i have ever had and i have had a few poor one but this if in a class on its own.i drive in europe and after this short trip i would never use this crap sat nav again.

• Like 1