Kent modified sept 23rd & 24th september

Delcac

Anyone interested in showing their car on a stand or just a meet at Kent modified this year.

Check out there web site for more info.

www.moddeduk.com

Club stand info....http://www.moddeduk.com/default.asp?PageID=pages/club-stands.asp...If we do we get in for free.

Any interested just add your name to the list.

1) Delcac - Des - unmodified Octavia vRS

I'd love to come, but I probably won't be able to make it.

Love the below quote from the Club Stand booking form though

Are you planning to bring any of the following to the show? Delete as required

DJ

1) Delcac - Des - unmodified Octavia vRS

2) devonutopia - unmodified Fabia "something"

I know its a long way - Is it a 2 day show? If so I might need somewhere to kip the night. Definitely interested though. :cool:

We could even make a weekend of this. I'm sure that a few Briskodians would be up for a bit of camping. :eek:

IN A TENT! I don't know what sort of clubs you get down there and frequent ;) ,but some camping would be ideal - I assume it will be on site camping, a little like RTTS, etc?

IN A TENT! I don't know what sort of clubs you get down there and frequent ;) ,but some camping would be ideal - I assume it will be on site camping, a little like RTTS, etc?

Well apparently we can camp right next to the club stand and it's free.

oooo!! just spotted the drag strip.

I'm sure you'll both be very happy together :D

Look on the bright side mate' date=' it makes choosing a date and a venue so much easier :rofl:[/quote']

I think I might start another thread about what colour your tyres are, I'll get more interest. :rofl:

Des, your mentioning "Camping" and "Drag" in the same thread, whats next "Dogging" ???

That should get roo interested......:P

I've just put a blue button on the inside of my petrol tank, looks like a really good Pikey mod..........That should get everyones attention.

Des' date=' your mentioning "Camping" and "Drag" in the same thread, whats next "Dogging" ???

That should get roo interested......:P[/quote']

Good old Roo, he won't let me down.

yeah i was gonna go - then i found out british touring cars are on too...

ahhhh choices choices - i got all the gear indoors to book if you want it des - can drop it off on fridays meet !

Do they do a stand for two cars then. ;)

actually yes they do...

i have been to the last 2...

last one we went to was 10 or 11 SEAT's

previous was 6

i thought we were taking the mickey but a club of 2 did turn up with gazebo flyers etc... bit of a laugh :)

but the camping is new this year and is the new ground - much needed after the dust bowl the previous years !