Skoda Kamiq Facelift

Allesandu

Hi I'm also waiting for a KAMIQ MONTE CARLO red velvet and after I'm going to take the car is going to get full doors  deadening change the speakers in front is going to have Hertz Mille Legend în the back Audison prima and in the boot 2 Audison 10 inch subwoofer with 2 amplifiers 

After I get the car ceramic coated and the brake callipers painted red I was going to investigate upgrading the sound. I would be interested to know what your thoughts on how much improvement the new set up makes and approximately the cost involved. Apparently there is meant to be better sound proofing in the new Kamiq and Scala, although I bet it’s the bare minimum. With your set up I guess it is worth spending and getting a decent quality sound proofing in the doors and boot.