Skoda Kamiq Facelift

Allesandu

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
10 hours ago, Allesandu said:

Looks like just changing the lights, and reads like some equipment will be available from more expensive cars (which presumably will make it cost more), then getting some other differences like different alloy wheels.

To be honest, would prefer a replacement for unreliable MIB 3 than minor tweaks if I was going to buy one.   I might be seen as an oddball, but I prefer my cars to work reliably ahead of shape of lights.

• Love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, Allesandu said:

If it is anything like Octavia they are £1740 option in UK

Oh, it's gone all Enyaq style with Studio, Loft, Lodge, Suite interiors

Trims are Essence, Selection, Monte Carlo

Some good news, rotary controls are back for temperature 

https://www.skoda-storyboard.com/en/skoda-world/the-new-scala-and-kamiq-practical-details-and-stronger-character/

11 hours ago, sussamb said:

My 2022 Kamiq does have rotary controls for temperature, what it really misses is one for the fan speed!

That's what they've added.

FFS, 2 buttons (horizontally arranged at that) instead of a dial.

Better than touchscreen I suppose, but only just. Found a similar horizontal layout in a Kia a pain in the neck, still have to take my eyes off the road.

9 hours ago, xman said:

FFS, 2 buttons (horizontally arranged at that) instead of a dial.

Better than touchscreen I suppose, but only just. Found a similar horizontal layout in a Kia a pain in the neck, still have to take my eyes off the road.

Really? In that case you'd need to take your eye off the road to turn a dial. If you learn where they are it's like all buttons, reach and press.

• 1 month later...

UK Prices now and specs revealed 

Orders open 3rd October

Kamiq SE

1.0 TSI 95PS £24,030.00
1.0 TSI 116PS £24,960.00
1.0 TSI 116PS DSG £26,405.00
1.5 TSI 150PS £26,350.00
1.5 TSI 150PS DSG £27,750.00

Kamiq SE L

1.0 TSI 116PS £27,175.00
1.0 TSI 116PS DSG £28,620.00
1.5 TSI 150PS   £28,565.00
1.5 TSI 150PS DSG £29,965.00

Kamiq Monte Carlo

1.0 TSI 116PS £29,275.00
1.0 TSI 116PS DSG £30,720.00
1.5 TSI 150PS £30,665.00
1.5 TSI 150PS DSG £32,065.00

Kamiq SE – from £24,030*
All models in the new Kamiq range come with generous specification levels with even the entry-level SE featuring a comprehensive equipment list. SE models include 17-inch Stratos alloy wheels, new Loft interior design selection, 8.25-inch infotainment display, 8.0-inch digital instrument display and wireless Smartlink as standard. SE models also feature full LED headlights with LED daytime running lights, rear parking sensors, dual-zone climate control, four USB-C fast charging ports and keyless start/stop as standard. The Kamiq’s Simply Clever features include a boot net package, 12 volt socket in the boot and phone pockets on the front seat backs. 

Kamiq SE L – from £27,175*
SE L models build on the generous spec of the SE and add 18-inch Fornax alloy wheels, new Lodge interior, larger 9.2-inch Škoda navigation display and 10.25-inch Virtual Cockpit. In terms of design, the SE L comes with chrome window surrounds, privacy glass for the rear side windows and ambient lighting in red & white. 

Kamiq Monte Carlo – £29,275*
The sporty Monte Carlo delivers an even more dynamic look thanks to 18-inch Ursa black brushed alloy wheels, black door mirrors, radiator grille and badging and panoramic sunroof. Monte Carlo models also feature a bespoke Monte Carlo interior design selection, full LED Matrix headlights with AFS (adaptive front light system) with cornering function and dynamic indicators and full rear LED lights with dynamic indicators. Monte Carlo buyers also benefit from Drive mode select with Sport Chassis Control, a rear-view camera and keyless entry with start/stop as standard.

https://skodamedia.com/en-gb/releases/1443

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

That is my next car MC red velvet 1.5 DSG , build week 12 Feb with delivery on 18 March .I can wait and first thing new sound system and all doors sound deadening .

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Hi, I’m interested in the Kamiq SE L trim and comparing the 2023 spec to the 2024 spec the 2024 model seems to have lost a few features, front sensors, rear camera and heated seats…. is this correct? I know the 2024 model has gained some features but I would miss the 3 that it’s lost so may go for the 2023 model.

Sensors and camera available but are part of the convenience pack I think. 

Heated seats are part of the winter pack. 

Here is a first look and a review of the new Selection trim (replacing Style).

• 3 weeks later...

I have the Scala Monte Carlo in Velvet Red coming soon. I would be interested to know what sound system upgrades and sound deadening  you are planning. I was really disappointed you could not opt for an upgraded sound system as is available in other markets.