Potential Cruise control issue- Superb mk3 190 Sportline diesel estate

Hi all,

Apologies if this duplicates a previous post. I've had a scout around but can't find one. That said, I'm still getting to grips with the searching.

I have recently entered the world of Skoda, purchasing a late 2017 Superb Sportline 190 Estate. It seems a lovely car but collection was delayed due to an issue that was identified by the dealer. Apparently something to do with the cruise control.

Jump forward two weeks or so and I was driving along and a yellow exclamation warning pops up, along with the lane assist icon and the cruise control icon.  When I next turned the engine on, a letter "P" and "Manoeuvre braking currently unavailable" was didplpayed followed by "Front Asstist unvailable". The reverse assist no longer works either. It was all fine the day before.

A few websites seem to think that the Superb has a common fault in this area but I cant find anything concrete. The most common comments were something to do with dirty brake light switches, if that makes sense to anyone?

I'd like to be better informed before I go back to the dealer.

Any thoughts greatly appreciated.

Cheers.