***Sold*** - Skoda Superb 280 Estate Sportline DSG for sale

RoyF280

Hi guys and gals,
Long time user and occasional contributor (I wrote a detailed dashcam installation a few years back)

Anyway, it's time for the Superb to go. It's in great condition and has served us really well. 

Advert here on Autotrader with plenty of pics and a short video:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202207318314079

56k miles and looking for £18.5k - one of the cheapest 280's on Autotrader at the moment, given it's an early MK3 model on a 66 plate.

Full main dealer service history. Will be serviced and MoT'ed this week.  Current All-in service plan (incl servicing/warranty/MoT/breakdown etc) can be extended if new owner wants it.

Any questions, ping me a PM, or contact through Autotrader.

Roy

3E8F673C-9E84-4225-A8E9-4A3A999692BF.jpeg

0036411A-F8F4-4F65-8BDF-5952FFBBDF7F.jpeg

202FCBB6-BA9D-4433-8619-95D0F9375C4F.jpeg

Edited by RoyF280
  • Like 1
  • Love it! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • RoyF280 changed the title to ***Sold*** - Skoda Superb 280 Estate Sportline DSG for sale
  • 4 weeks later...

Just come across this post .

Have same colour 272 Sportline Estate on 69 plate,looks same plus pan roof. Full service history 20k miles

Question. Thinking of listing mine soon,noticed you sold back to same dealer. Did you get any serious interest from AutoTrader,either private buyers of dealers and did you get what you wanted,seems cheap price so expecting you had a lot of Enquiries

Hi there Hen64.

Had mine listed for £20k initially, but no calls.  I think if I'd sold it back in April when I'd originally planned to I would've been fine. However I think the Ukraine war, gas prices and cost of living has slowed the market now and 2nd hand cars have now taken a plunge. Or at least a pause...

Cazoo offered £17625 without viewing and would probably have pushed me down after seeing a few stone chips.  After a bit of back and forth with the original dealer, they settled on £17500.  Book value (if you believe such nonsense) suggested mid £15k. 

I bought it for £28k brand new, already £6k off list price so I don't think circa £10k loss over 6.5 yrs is too bad.

Loved the car and every minute of driving it.

On 24/09/2022 at 12:47, Hen64 said:

Just come across this post .

Have same colour 272 Sportline Estate on 69 plate,looks same plus pan roof. Full service history 20k miles

Question. Thinking of listing mine soon,noticed you sold back to same dealer. Did you get any serious interest from AutoTrader,either private buyers of dealers and did you get what you wanted,seems cheap price so expecting you had a lot of Enquiries

If you do sell then please let me know, I'm in the market for one of these right now :)

• 1 month later...

No,still got the car. Had Skoda service at 20k ,MOT just 2 front tyres.  Still keep thinking about it as I normally only keep until out of warranty but do really like the 272 and best bang for buck for this type of daily.

• Like 1

• Gizmo locked this topic