Weirdest problem ever.

petrik25

Hi my car has weirdest problem ever I have heard of. Numbers of garages couldn't find cause. So here it goes. 

First it's not škoda, it's Passat 2013 1.6 blue motion B7, manual but I want someone just give me insight or explain vcds log. 

It started with car starting on its own, sort off. How to explain, when you push key in ingnition first stirring wheel unlocks, second dash board light up third car starts. What my car did it was starting on its own (while holding clutch down) in second position, didn't have to push key all the way in. When it started it shuts down straight away and automatically tried start again but it was only cranking, with out start. After little while of starting, it wouldn't start, just cranking. At this point I have made video and put it on YouTube. Keep an eye on key positions Here: 

I have made scan with my original vcds, but could not understand what is going there. Never seen scan like that. 

Disconnected battery, next day car starts normally, but have yellow engine management light on, and car feels underpower. And after few short  journeys same cycle starts again; car starting on second position, etc, as above. 

If anyone can try to explain that vcds scan why it is as it is would be great and what could cause problem described above or point me to Passat "people" would be great. 

Log-108620km-67493mi.txt

2 minutes ago, varooom said:

Oh my brain, forgive me.

Bonnet reports as open, was it?

And I read your car as having massive Comms issue's with lots of systems.

Dash needs to communicate to Engine and pass immobiliser data.

Have you got access to a better VCDS version?

Yes bonnet was open. 

I'll ask around for newer version. 

What could prevent that communication between dash, engine, imobilizér, etc. 

Last I've  scanned car around 4 -5 months ago and no communication errors.  It was just to check it, no actual problem. 

4 minutes ago, varooom said:

Has anything happened in the last 4-5 months?

Working fine until just a few days back?

3-4 month ago change radio

2 months ago changed head light bulbs for led.

Everything was working fine until few days ago. Last 2k miles no changes at all.

• 1 month later...