What fits in the boot of the Fabia mk3 Estate

I’ve been really pleased with our mk3 Fabia estate the boot is definitely tardis like. Needed to pick up a mk3 focus bonnet last week. I was amazed to find it easily fitted in the boot. Saved me a fortune on delivery delivery 😀

Edited by mark999
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
On 29/10/2022 at 19:46, Eccles said:

NB don't buy a Hotpoint

On 29/10/2022 at 19:46, Eccles said:

they are crap.

😲

Thanks. AG Falco

I fit in the boot of mine. 

Well not strictly the boot, but with the back seats folded down and having made a raised platform to level the boot and the folded seats out with marine ply and cut up sections of an old foam roller as legs in the boot, I've made a very comfy camp bed which I've used a few times now to car camp.

I can still fit a lot of gear under the raised platform in the boot and plenty on top if I need to use it as a proper boot.

In the summer I also dismantled my mate's conservatory and put the bigger sections on the roof bars and the rest in the boot.  He thought I would need a van.

I think the only bigger boot I've had is on my Zafira.  Never had one this size in something that looks like a standard hatch.