Xenon levelling link bar missing

Guys, I was fitting new drop links this weekend when I noticed the xenon levelling link bar from the lower arm to the sensor was completely missing. It appears to have snapped off completely if you look at the picture attached. I've bought a stainless steel adjustable rod to replace it but need a reference point to see the position of the top sensor arm to fit it at the correct length. Could anybody take a picture of their sensor/link bar on level ground to give me a starting point. I'm aware it needs VCDS to programme it correctly, I just need a reference point to start with 

TIA , Andy

20221104_202432~2.jpg

Didn't get the sensor, only a replacement link bar. You can't buy just the link bar at the main dealers, just a complete assembly. My sensor is still working, I can manually move the arm and the headlamps move up and down. After some research I found it's a common issue on VAG cars because they use a plastic link bar that is not sturdy enough to take the pounding of speed humps. I've left a link to what I've bought... https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/255693386239?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=fE0Y93HTQce&sssrc=2349624&ssuid=c0C53j5KQEW&var=&widget_ver=artemis&media=COPY

• Like 1