Skoda Rapid Headlights

I ve made so many changes so I don't know exactly where did I make it wrong.On the daytime DRL it's working but but on the night they don't want to.if you can make a full scan of central electronics I will be very grateful 😊

7 minutes ago, inspectorman said:

I am using VCDS. I do not know how to make a full scan of central electronics - and log it to pass to you. I can see the coding for individual addresses and probably would be able to copy the values you are interested in.

Is it possible in this case to make some photos from Leuchte 0 till 11 and send it to through my email.I am using Obdeleven and i ve played around trying to fix them but still no luck until now.My email it's [email protected]. Thank you!

54 minutes ago, inspectorman said:

I am using VCDS. I do not know how to make a full scan of central electronics - and log it to pass to you. I can see the coding for individual addresses and probably would be able to copy the values you are interested in.

@langers2k Sounds like something you can answer in seconds.

On 13/12/2022 at 18:36, inspectorman said:

OK. I'll have a try tomorrow. VCDS is now up on 22.10 so we'll see.

Of course if I played the vid I would see it was an old RossTech vid....

Hy can you still help me?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all,

I received a set of head light for my rapid 2018 with led as DRL/running lights, originals is with clasic light bulb.

I need help for coding the LED's in BCM. 

10Q 

15 hours ago, wildserb said:

Hi all,

I received a set of head light for my rapid 2018 with led as DRL/running lights, originals is with clasic light bulb.

I need help for coding the LED's in BCM. 

10Q 

Give me your email address,I will send you a PDF file with codings for Skoda Rapid.I hope that it's gonna be good for you.

• 2 weeks later...