Data only sim recommendation

Our current 3 mobile sim has ran out of data, so looking for any recommendations of a data only SIM card that will work in the Kodiaq. 

I’ve tried using another 3 SIM card from my other car, which I believe have some data left but unused for several weeks, but I can’t seem to connect to the internet. 

I use a “3” card successfully. They usually come with a certain amount of data, AND have an expiry a certain number of months after you start using them (eg 20 GB for maximum 12 months). Are you sure the card is not time-expired?

Edited by DaveMiller

7 day shop always had deals on 12 month pre loaded data sims for the 3 network when I used them in my previous Kodiaq.

Edited by Kenny R

ive used o2's preloaded sims before now, was kinda expensive for what it was (40gbp for 12Gb) but the main plus was no contract and it was valid for a year (mind you this was for a mifi, rather than the car)

If you have a phone contract, might be worth checking if there are sim only prices for additional phones, (sometimes called family usage), you can often transfer (gift or share) some of your data to the others in the group.  Useful if the first phone has silly amounts of data eg 30-100 Gb / month then this is shared by everyone in the family group.