Citigo service light

Citigo

Hi, my wife has a 2017 citigo and had a small first and second service . It hasn't had a service since the start of the pandemic so Is it normal for no service warning light to show , its now done 25k

Thanks

Thanks, the car had 1year service at 5k, second at 12k so not had one since. Its now done another 13k and thought a light should have come on.

4 hours ago, Citigo said:

thought a light should have come on

Has it even got one? It would appear the answer is yes:-

The service interval display in the display of the instrument cluster will notify you when a service is due.

But it might depend what display you have:-

Prompt in the MAXI DOT display Before the next service date has been reached, the symbol as well as a message about the mileage or days until the next service event appears in the display after switching on the ignition. Once the service date has been reached, a message appears in the display after the ignition is switched on.

Prompt in the segment display Before the next service date has been reached, a key symbol  and the remaining kilometres are indicated on the display for several seconds after switching on the ignition. Once the service date has been reached, an acoustic signal will sound when the ignition is switched on and the symbol  will be displayed for a few seconds.

On mine I used OBD11 after I bought it to see when it was last reset.

Thanks, AG Falco

• 3 weeks later...