Roomster owner reluctant to trade down 🤣

gho

Greetings, I've had several Skoda's over the years and currently run a roomster scout TDI 1.9. I love the car but it is a pain in the backside at times. Currently I've three issues I need to sort to make it worth keeping; the dreaded window failure has happened, the OEM stereo is absolute pants and needs replacing and it needs cruise control.

I'm hoping briskoda will be able to point me in the direction of someone in the Birmingham area that can fix these for me. 

Also if anyone can suggest a reasonably priced double din head unit that works well with android phones please do drop me a message. 

All the best,

GHO 

Hello GHO :hi:

Three very minor issues - certainly not enough on their own to trade down what is a brilliant model 😎

Gaz

Hi Gaz,

I must admit I bought it as a stopgap but the bit of extra room and low mileage is proving a winner for me. I really like it. 

Cheers,

GHO 

Might be worth checking in with Pete, in case he can help you with the window, according to what the problem is:

Ask in the Audio forum about the stereo:

https://www.briskoda.net/forums/forum/7-skoda-audio-electronics-and-security/

Retrofitting cruise:

@ApertureS might also be able to help?

Have a good rummage on here and I reckon you'll find the answer to all three.

Gaz

Edited by Gaz