Bought a SE L 1.4TDI DSG

Hi, I’ve been a long time member of the forum. In the past had 3 Octavia VRS’s from MK1 to MK3 estate. I’m replacing my 58 plate Golf GT Sport for the above Fabia. Sold my golf privately. 
I think it’s a great find. I’ve done a full HPI check and all is good.

Drove nicely and felt nice a solid. We are used to the DSG ad we have a Passat Alltrack. My wife enjoys an auto over a manual, so farewell Golf!!

it’s the 90bhp engine. Which is good enough for us. 
The Fabia has done 78,000. Average 13,000 in its lifetime. At least it’s been used and serviced correctly. Mileage doesn’t worry me. 
Anyone with the same engine and DSG have any issues or points I need to know for future reference would be much appreciated.

Options

Clubber Wheels

Metallic Paint

Privacy Glass

Sports Seats

3td Head rest

Pan Roof

Ambusden Sat Nav

parking sensors F & R

Heated Seats

Reverse Camera

Headlight Washers

Regards

Andy

Enjoy the car.

The issue of the cars was the water pump / coolant and the pinned thread is up top, so hopefully that was addressed. 

If you have the Service history and not the Warranty / Service Campaign history get that from a Skoda Dealership or Skoda UK. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Andy Cope said:

@BasilHume yes it is Rallye Green. Do you know the owner or the car? Or did you see it advertised? 

I saw it advertised, and thought it must be one of the best spec’d SELs out there. If it were a petrol, I’d have tried to buy it first. ;)  Enjoy.