Fabia vrs mk1 front mount intercooler help

Hi folks fitting one of the £400 ebay fmic kits... Seen there's guides for the airtec and forge kits, but but slightly different setups and mounting points etc... 

The ebay kits have sold a lot but no guide is included... 

Anybody posted a guide anywhere for the ebay kit... The one circled...

And is it a straight swap or do I need to buy adapters or additional bits to fit it.. 

Got an angle grinder and reciprocating saw as u need to cut bits away so I believe ✂️😅

Cheers

Screenshot_20230128_144633_com.huawei.browser.jpg

IMG_20230128_144912.jpg

Screenshot_20230128_144702_com.huawei.browser_edit_7726016885279.jpg

Do not buy the bottom one as it looks like you are going to be cutting away a lot of the crash bar, given the angle of the top connection to the ‘cooler. 

I’ve fitted an Airtec, which does also need cutting up the top part of the crash bar. 

Compare the two and you’ll get what I mean, and look through my build thread as there are pics showing how I went around it. 

As for fitting, it will all make sense when you take the front of your car is off. No guide needed really.