Telephone

paco

2022 Karoq se l , does anyone know if I can answer the mobile phone via the steering wheel ? At the moment I tap the green icon on the infotainment 🤷🏻‍♂️

Strange,I have been using the steering wheel buttons to answer the phone on  my previous Yeti, Kodiaq and current Kodiaq.

The Yeti and previous Kodiaq had a dedicated phone button on the wheel, but on my current Kodiaq pressing the RH roller button on the wheel connects incoming call.

Thank you every one for your replies….YES  it works 👍pressing the r/h chrome wheel answers and ends calls

this is a great site for sharing knowledge and chats 👍😎

OK mine’s a Kodiaq, but one reason I don’t use (don’t like) Apple taking over my dashboard, is because I do like the ability to handle incoming calls and outgoing calls to Recent Callers via the RH button on the steering wheel.