Returning to a Kodiaq.

Last owned a Kodiaq almost 2 years ago. A 190bhp diesel SE L. Swapped that for an Octavia vRS tsi dsg estate. Didn't really bond with the vRS due to ongoing infotainment woes, bland engine note and bloody stupid fake noise.

It does look great though in race blue.

Visited the dealer on Thursday to view a few used Kodiaq but were offered a deal we could not refuse on an unregistered SE L 190tsi that was sitting in the showroom resplendant in black magic. Hopefully collect it early next week.

My old SE L was pre facelift and a few of the up(down) grades are obvious, such as no removeable torch in the boot and only one brolly. Got 2 in the Octavia so i'm keeping one.

I can also see the full leather, electric memory drivers seat and reversing camera my old car didn't have. What else will I find different from the older car?

I believe the virual cockpit isn't like the one my vRS has but a lesser version?

Any comments or observations welcome.

Many thanks.

Enjoy.

You’re collecting the same as my Kodiaq on order.

I’m about to hand back my second diesel 190 SEL.  Love them for the all round package for the money.

Mine is a factory order to get my “long list of essential extras”, so ordered in November and have been told I’m Build Week 6 which is next week.

Chose the FOC blue instead of £1,000 red (again).

Looking forward to life with petrol after many years of driving Dirty Diesel 😀