skoda symphony radio cd aux input

davidm2023

20 minutes ago, davidm2023 said:

i got this aux input cable to add to the radio but i don't know how to use it in the radio 

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/185551003945

Goes in the back of the unit. I've circled it in this photograph.

355912443_cdchangwer.jpg.89c3e255aa6b015a680e0574fdd68f0f.jpg

To select it, one would assume you used the "1...6" buttons for presets/CD changer controls in order to select it, as it uses the CD changer port on the back of the unit.

Hope this helps. :)

On 25/02/2023 at 19:30, davidm2023 said:

ive tried doing that and just says no disc and goes back to radio 

To use an AUX-in with the CD changer "port" you need something more than a cable. Connects2 used to do a box for about £30-£40 that exposed two RCA jacks. Then you connected up what you liked.

Only one that seems to exist now is Connects2 CTASKUSB001 adapter. Which seems very handy but is expensive. More expensive in fact, than binning the whole OEM radio and buying a new mechless JVC or similar and using a USB pen drive.

• Like 1

Had you got anything plugged into it when it said No CD,? I have had one of these for about 10 years now in my Combi and it works perfectly with my iPod,but if it is not plugged in it says”No CD”. It tricks the radio into thinking there is a CD player under the passenger seat.