Xtrons Head Unit, lost reversing sensor graphics

stewart45

Yeti 2014 2lr 4x4

Just fitted an Xtrons PE72CTs head unit, works well except have lost the reversing sensor graphics etc, anyone know if this is a canbus setting if so which one, trying to make some sense of it but is taxing my 77yr old brain, no instructions with the unit and support is rubbish, any help appreciated

Edited by stewart45
missed car details

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, 137699 said:

Given the reputation these units have for causing fires, I think I'd not worry and just remove it and dispose of it!

I'd be interested to see any reports of these units causing fires

• Like 1

I Googled it and found two, very vague, mentions of the possibility of "cheap Chinese" gadgets catching fire. Doesn't look like a wholesale, combustible epidemic ... but I don't know.   I think, however, I'd have got someone who knows about these things to help out. Some of these blokes to do it all day long can fix things in no time.  The bloke who replaced my driver's door wiring loom charged me an hours labour and it's been 100% ever since. It wasn't a job I would have taken on, that's for sure.