Bolero Trouble or IPhone Issue?

Athinakap

Hi,

Just wondering if any IPhone users have this. When i use Google Maps through Car play, it sometimes crashes every 5-10 minutes. I was using it yesterday and it just crashed again and again and it went to the smart link screen and i then have to connect to it once again, so has anyone had this issue? Is it the cable? or software issue?

Cheers

Edited by Athinakap

• Athinakap changed the title to Bolero Trouble or IPhone Issue?

ISTR was having similar with my car, GoogMaps would freeze and need reset on the iPhone to get it going again.  Changed the cable to one that came with the phone and I think that improved things.  

• 2 weeks later...

Yep didn’t need to take out the cable once or the infotainment system crashing. Yep it would stop responding and I had to press the power button for 15 secs for it to  reset. Thankfully no more hassle