Marshall SKODA Letchworth

Was... as per a thread below.... Progress Skoda...

How have folks taken to the change to Marshall Motor Group.......?

Me..     Can't seem to get along with them at all.... perhaps its that I just don't fit their ideal customer in that I am an aged old fart, own my car outright and expect that when I do phone (x4) or email that one might get the courtesy of a reply.

New cars - don't seem to be interested at all - Three times I have asked what the Kodiak is in the showroom as in diesel/petrol... price etc .... and each time I get a blank look...  incredible... know your product don't exist anymore....

Pricing - Just don't go by the Skoda pricing on their website.. Skoda £100 per hour to investigate... Marshalls £150.00 an hour...

...and don't expect any form of transportation... courtesy cars.. not even a lift...  not even an offer ... not even after spending £1,600 with them....

Hey ho...  perhaps it's time for a change of motor then....  the difference when we popped into the local KIA garage was amazing.... just cannot get billy bookcases or even the grandkids pushchair in the back... ah well...

See if they are any better tomorrow when I take it back to see if they can get the grease stain out of the beige leather...😡

V.Meldrew.

😕