Remote lock/unlock

MikeHorsham

There is a function within My Skoda which allows remote lock/unlock through the app. It's not essential that it works, but it would be nice. The supplying dealer (London) didn't activate it on handover, and when I subsequently asked I was told that they no longer had access to my vehicle because I had linked the car with my local dealer (Sussex). I tried to get it activated locally a few times, with no success. It was serviced a couple of weeks ago, and despite the longer time available they still couldn't activate it - and suggested that I would have to contact the supplying dealer in London. 

Does anybody else have this as an active function? If so, how was it activated? Error message is attached. 

Lock.jpg

Mine got activated no problems a few days after i took delivery last year, emailed the dealership and was a combnation of https://www.skoda-connect.com and emailing driving license then short time after service team activated it all.

Not working now as ive not bothered renewing skoda connect after the first free year, only used the remote lock/unlock handful of times really.

Get the MyŠKODA app on your phone if you’re car is new you get free for a year activate skoda connect as well free for a year if you haven’t already. Dealer doesn’t have to do anything you can do it 

Edited by skoda1982