Boot levelling shelf

Does anyone know if there is a shelf that slides into the boot of a Fabia estate so that the seats are level with the boot when lowered? There are slots either side at the seats for such a thing. 

Have a look at "Variable loading floor in the luggage compartment" in your 'Owners Manual', whether that is what you mean, I'm not sure as my wife's Fabia is a hatchback.

If you don't have a printed paper copy you can get free VWSkoda pdf versions from the VWSkoda website. - https://manual.skoda-auto.com/004/en-com/Models

If this doesn't cover what you want then more info is required like the build or registration year of your car or you could search this site as the subject of the rear seats not fully folding down on the Mk3 Fabia has been covered a couple of times that I've seen.

For a VW Polo 2019 then try here. - https://www.volkswagen.co.uk/en/owners-and-services/my-car/manuals.html

Edited by nta16
  • Like 1

Blimey at those prices I think I might try car recycling places (scrappies) scrappies in Norfolk always seemed to have (much) lower prices but that might all be in the past now.  Good luck.

Edited by nta16

Forgot my usual - you can get lots of useful info from reading and referring to the relevant 'Owner's Manual', and you need to now even for simple jobs you thought you knew how to do from decades of experience.  VW can complicate putting a fresh battery into a remote, the newer the car the more complicated the simple stuff.  :rolleyes:  😄

Put some anti-slip matting over it, tuck in at the ends and no one will know the difference.

• Haha 1