Car advice

Hey people, I'm looking for some car advice.

Currently, in our household we have 3 cars. Small family, 2 parents, 1 child and a large dog. 

Current cars: 

- 2013 Fabia 1.6 tdi hatchback used just for motorways only but not used very much.

- 2007 Roomster 1.6 stock entry level trim no roof rail no tow bar. Use it to run around in town and take my dog places, he doesn't like the fabia at all because it's not big enough.

- mx5 (untouchable)

When we go on staycations we have to take the roomster and cram everything in a passenger seat. Thing is, the roomster is noisy inside, no cruise control no armrest but it has been very reliable on the road.

In an ideal world I'd want to get rid of the fabia and roomster and replace it with 1 car that does it all. I would love a hybrid van people carrier because we also have push bikes, some ebikes so heavy. Hybrid vans a super expensive and limited choices. SUVs are big and not as spacious as they look. 

I am also willing to have a very small car like an Up or Citigo or something small like that and something big I use for traveling with all of the family, take our stuff and the dog, but also short journeys where I take my dog and bikes around.

One thing I won't compromise on is owning another diesel engine again. I had enough of them and not fit for my purpose, can't deal with clogged up DPFs, stuck EGRs injectors just because I didn't go on a 20 miles drive.

Budget £10 000 or maybe finance.

Impartial to any brand. Any ideas?

Thanks

Bertie

Skoda+Fabia+Mk2+-03.jpg

skoda rear_0.jpg

Edited by Bertie90

Honda or Kia or mazda,I’m off to the food bank now ,will try to think of more brands for you later when I’ve walked back with some scraps of food for the family😀

Edited by Sad555