-
Advice on new (to me) 25-plate Scala SE 116 TSI
If the car was registered at Northampton, KM-KY prefix, it was a Skoda UK staff car. Their HQ is at Milton Keynes.
-
peter3197 started following What should be in this cubby hole / storage area? , Advice on new (to me) 25-plate Scala SE 116 TSI , Buying a 2019 1.5 TSI SE L 5dr DSG and 7 others
-
Buying a 2019 1.5 TSI SE L 5dr DSG
Thanks all for your replies. I have changed my mind and I'm buying a less than one year old Scala and am now trying to get more than 6000 for my Octavia combi with 51k on the clock and full service history.
-
Buying a 2019 1.5 TSI SE L 5dr DSG
Are there any major things I should be looking out for?
-
Hi. Need your help guys as Skoda dealer refuses so.
That reg comes back as a silver Ford.
-
Replacing 16" wheels with 15"
This is what I ordered in 2023 to go on the blue car, subsequently fitted to the red one, Complete wheel for SKODA Fabia 5J(6V), '14 - '18, 1.2 TSI, 1197 cmc, 66 KW / 90 PS with rim ALCAR 6Jx15 5/100 38 6 x 15 (LK 5/100, 57.00, ET 38)and tyre Nankang Cross Seasons AW-6 185/60 R15 88H XL. The trims are these, the part number is in fact as shown on my photo. I got the number wrong, too many old covers lying around in the garage, got it right this time, I pulled this one off the car.
-
Replacing 16" wheels with 15"
1) The wheel bolts are fine. 2) The black steels are great as long as you make sure you get the right offset. 3) The TPMS do not have sensors on the wheels. 4) My Tyres do a good selection of wheels with the tyres fitted and balanced at good prices. 5) If you can get these wheel covers 1UO 601147C and get some new centre badges off Ebay they do the job a treat. (See my post in Fabia register)
-
Mk3 Fabia Owners Register
Bought the 15 plate 110bhp se in March last year but my wife started struggling with the clutch due to arthritis in her left knee. Changed it for an 18 plate 110bhp se dsg end of July this year. Much happier wife. Can't say I'm over keen on the dsg but it serves the purpose well. The alloys are sitting in the garage as I fitted my set of steels with cross season tyres.
-
Changed my wife's car after just over a year.
Bought the 15 plate 110bhp se in March last year but my wife started struggling with the clutch due to arthritis in her left knee. Changed it for an 18 plate 110bhp se dsg end of July this year. Much happier wife. Can't say I'm over keen on the dsg but it serves the purpose well. The alloys are sitting in the garage as I fitted my set of steels with all season tyres.
-
Timing belt and water pump?
Diesel or petrol?
-
Fabia III estate / hatchback boot (tailgate) interchangeability?
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/126246130535?hash=item1d64db1367:g:aAAAAOSwSpNlgxes&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA0ELSYxR1nTM1vZp2RXWtlMSrS0ZyQT1bPgERLXuPwLfJ82ZkWGN1kaUbB7pxO9x4W%2BHCoIo4IXHxwsLWIfmS9QqQNo3EPJiMQqnfw4pbd2TTALnv%2FIhmACCBZUamkzZWV6IwlTp0eWxkEK73WUdkd9JFN%2F%2F0FKCHRh2DQ0Bp9lwMALbnZxwd8FWW3LtBJ7JFRbHnXPcZLfO9rDl%2FzQMO73McjW8IZ4CRn7CJTu6NWJF3wGYNVP6YlPf6VqKlyR3tVzVwl4eWXsU894JYCeSgrrI%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR9KI59CUYw
-
Under bonnet insulation?
I have the Kopacek grill covers for both my petrol fabia and octavia.You do get a faster warm up but my answer to iced windows is a 2kw fan heater for 15/20 minutes switched on with a smart plug via Alexa. At one time, on an old passat estate, I fitted a caravan plug to the outside of the car so I didn't have a lead going through the door seal. I fitted the sound deadening to my octavia and it does quieten it a little.
-
Octavia estate mk 3 retractable parcel shelf - will other mks work?
The Mk2 0ne may fit, the main part of the part no is the same. The prefix is different as is the suffix, but the main part 867 871 is the same.
-
What should be in this cubby hole / storage area?
Slightly off topic. but does anyone know the part number for the the bit of plastic on the LHS as per the non false floor fitment?.
-
What should be in this cubby hole / storage area?
I suspect the OP hasn't got the false floor.
-
Good Citigo likely to be up for sale at LIsters Coventry.
That's the one. Fitted with Cross Climates, split boot, boot cover strings and various other bits that you can see on the photos. It went in with a set of carpet mats as well, along with a Heko grill cover. It does have the clutch click but I didn't notice it after a while.